Hello favorite day! I woke up to a “21 deg. Celsius with rain showers” Gumi City. It felt good and it was like the heavens are helping the inner me who does not want to drag out of bed. I got up and made my bed anyway for lunch which happens to start at 11 am.
Let’s do this.
C U R R E N T L Y…
- reading dramas, whinings, and random bubbles in my facebook and twitter feed.
- writing blog posts. If you noticed, I published three different blog posts within 24 hours. I think that is the excited and talkative Chester right there. It feels good to write every now and then, I noticed. I just have to be consistent and I’m all good.
- listening to ABC Beatles station on iTunes radio. Coincidentally, I am wearing my The Beatles shirt right now. I think this is “Perfect Sunday” in the making. I love it!
- thinking of hiking to Keumho San. I heard beautiful things from my Korean friends. It would be great to go there at Autumn Season when leaves totally change colors and fall off from branches and twigs.
- smelling the aroma of conifers from the pine trees directly in front of my view. I am facing my open window, writing this blog post, watching the rain, listening to The Beatles. How perfect could this day get?
- wishing to attend more music fests. After what I felt yesterday, I knew I belong to music festivals. Sooner, I will be able to hit those events alone or with friends, as the case may be.
- hoping to visit the nearest McDonald’s here in Gumi. According to Marie (American friend we met at the LG Dream Music Festival), there is one near her flat which is still 20 minutes from the Gumi train station. It means an approximately 45 minute bus ride from KIT though.
- wearing plaid boxer shorts + The Beatles shirt + slippers. I am about to put on a jacket because it is freaking cold. Brrrrr.
- loving this day so far. Totes!
- wanting to open a Korean bank account. Yes folks, I’m on my third week of whining about how getting my funds from the Philippines. Damn it.
- needing to go to the restroom right after publishing this post. I have to take a dump. Lol, that was meant to be in my blog!
- feeling full still. I had lunch 2-3 hours ago. The menu was 4 pieces of seaweed thing and a piece of German sausage and a big bowl of bland risotto. Sorry, I have to say it needed so much salt and pepper. I finished my plate though, no choice.
- clicking alternately through facebook, twitter, iTunes, and tumblr. And oh, v-league.ph as well because I am anticipating a good game today.
Join this blog link up!
I am pretty amazed with myself that I am in my second week of keeping this blog up. I hope I could maintain this for a long time.
Anyway, for the second time, let me list down the things that made me happy recently.
- How I Met Your Mother. I started to have a marathon of #HIMYM two weeks ago and I am proud to say that I was just in time to catch up with the latest season (Season 9, Ep. 1 & 2). I sort of understand now why people get hooked up to this series. For me, it was very relatable. You get to see yourself in one character or another and get to visualize your friends on other characters as well. It also makes the audience, if not relate, get attached to the characters. Now, I want to indulge into Breaking Bad (through a recommendation from an American friend I met at the LG Dream Festival) and The Walking Dead, of course, which will kick its new season next month.
- Alien Card and University ID Card. I finally got my alien card earlier this week and was able to apply for my university card the day after. With my alien card, I don’t have to bring my passport anywhere I go. It makes life a little convenient now.
- New Season of The Voice US. Season 4 of the voice kicks off with Xtina and CeeLo back. Yay for the original band! I have to admit that I really like the chemistry going on with the 4 coaches. Adam and Blake hitting on each other. Xtina making gifable reactions. And Blake. Well, the Blake Shelton show, you know. For the first two episodes, Xtina has gotten pretty good catches especially the guy who sang Cough Syrup.
- Drinking Session. There is more than a cup of beer mixed with a shot of Soju. I really thought that it would be so awkward for me to join the drinking session slash meeting of the Team Leaders of our Exchange Student Groups. I was invited by a friend to come over and who was I to say no to beer. Lol. I kind of enjoyed the night with the Koreans and a number of exchange student friends (Germany and Indonesia).
- LG Dream Festival. →
Join us at Wild-Spirit run by the beautiful Camie Juan!
C U R R E N T L Y …
- reading my facebook feed and twitter timeline.
- writing a reply to a friend’s message at wechat.
- listening to the mechanical sound produced by the wall fan.
- thinking of whether attending or ditching the class tomorrow which happens to be not for credit.
- smelling the sweet aroma of conifers from pine trees just overlooking my open window.
- wishing to have a Seoul trip, still.
- hoping for a productive week because the 5 day vacation made me turn into a sloth, really.
- wearing a maroon shirt and plaid boxer shorts.
- loving the weather today. It did not rain but the temperature dropped. It was consistent from the moment I woke up until now.
- wanting to buy a powerbank for my iPhone just because the iOS7 upgrade is eating my battery life to pieces.
- needing sweep around our room. I feel a little bit uneasy with a messy room, so.
- feeling happy because of the ice cream I ate. I think I found my comfort food already.
- clicking my How I Met Your Mother folder because I’m starting Season 6 already. Also, my VSCO grid.
The 5 day vacation is almost over. The Koreans are starting to get back here at the dormitory. Really, what happened to my free days? It would’ve been more wonderful if we push through the Seoul trip. Nevertheless, I enjoyed exploring more of the city centers and downtown here at Gumi.
Join this blog link up!