For the past few days, I’ve been pulling off an Erwan Heussaff on the meals I prepared. I’m not quite sure if these bunch can be classified under “non-fattening food” but I’m pretty sure they are at least…healthy? I guess. Most of my home cooked meals consist of the same ingredients like quinoa, basil, and tomatoes. My mom bought me two bags of quinoa a week ago. I grow my own basil and I buy my tomatoes in the local market. Anything else, I just find in the kitchen or maybe old stocks in my pantry.
Hey guys! It’s been almost a year since I… I know. I was still in Korea actually. Lol. I was caught up with a lot of things (mostly from school) that’s why I kind of neglected this blog again. What’s a more positive way to come back other than having this happy list. This one is totally random!
- Passing my correlation courses which means…
- Graduating (August 2014) with a bonus academic achievement award.
- Feeling the love from my sister. (I may or may not blog about this.)
- Living a totally slack off life with co-reviewees turn best buddies in the best apartment ever.
- Cigarettes and tea.
- Watching movies in a movie theater.
- The idea of getting a tattoo.
- The idea of a person getting a tattoo for you.
- The ambience of a coffee shop.
- Gloomy weather and comfort food.
- Pizza and japanese food.
- Drinking sessions.
- Passing the ECE board exams despite the life style we had. (See item #4)
- Home cooked meals.
- Baking chocolate chip cookies.
- My panda stuffed toy and sleeping mask.
- Complete sleep.
- Going back to the province.
- Then going back to Manila again.
- Breakfast with the family at Tagaytay.
- New friends, old friends, good times.
- Being with the right person at the right time.
This list is an original idea by Camie from Wild-Spirit.