My goal for blogging started as posting as much as possible setting a personal gauge of 4 times a month or weekly in that case. Guess I have reached my goal and went beyond it. I just hope that when work finally comes in, I would still be able to maintain how fequent posts in my blog come in.
- What’s a dish, that if you left your home country for a foreign country for 6 months, you’d instantly miss?
- You’re given Php 60,000 by a really cool stranger to go to the airport and pick from any destination in the world to travel to that very moment where would you go
- What’s the most attractive trait (physical or non-physical) the opposite sex can have?
- What’s your biggest turn off? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be about the opposite sex but in general.)
- You’re feeling down and blue, what’s your go-to comfort food?
- As much as I want to admit that I’m a sucker for adobo (all kinds), I had totally developed a new food love and relationship with Vigan’s pinakbet and bagnet, or pinakbet with big chunks of bagnet. P.S. I’m still vegan, don’t worry. I have no plans of indulging on a bagnet anytime soon eventhough my personal vegan challenge will end in 2-3 days.
- I don’t know if Php 60,ooo is enough but I’ll pick the top sin city and my secret dream destination, Amsterdam.
- I’ve always been attracted by humor.
- I loathe people who are ungrateful, people who are not capable of recognizing other people’s act of kindness especially when it was a favor asked from you. I mean, is it that hard to say “thank you?” Really?
- Definitely chocolates. Need I say more?
Check out Camie’s answers here.