I came upon Camie’s post of GTKY&M on her blog and it’s coincidental that I’m in the mood to answer questions so might as well do it anyway. The questions I’ll be answering (and you’ll be answering too, that’s if you want to lol) are originally from Camie’s which you can find on her blog. 🙂
- Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day?
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?
- If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
- You’ve discovered a time machine. Where and when would you travel to?
- If your life had a slogan, what would it say?
- I like the sunrise more than anything else. As much as I want to hit the snooze button in the morning, I would totally drag my ass off my bed and see the sunrise instead. I really like the sense of hope and beginning that sunrise brings. Everytime the dawn breaks the horizon, it knocks you off that there will be another day of hoping and dreaming.
- Wow. It actually took me a couple of minutes of thinking before I could give an honest answer about this. It’s indefinite but my answer is, I don’t know. I really and seriously don’t know. But hey, I’m not afraid. I’m in that stage where I’m still figuring things out, what to do with my life or where it is heading. I still don’t know in the moment but soon enough, there will be a goal that I’ll be eyeing on.
- The first person who came to my mind is Adolf Hitler. I don’t know much about him aside from the fact that he’s the infamous Nazi Leader and a German Dictator and Chancellor. I would love to know his other side of being non-ruthless because I am sure there is. I have read before that he’s also a prolific writer and artist besides his exceptional leadership skills.
- I’m not going far. It would definitely be 70’s-80’s, Manila. Fashion, music, lifestyle. Everything about this era is what I’m obsessing with for the longest time. I have been seeing photos on social media on how Manila looked like before post modernization and I swear I would not think twice of settling on that once beautiful city. It was once a beautiful city because right now Manila is… eeew.
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful.” Just because this world will never run out of things to be thankful for. 🙂
I had fun answering these random questions so I might do this on the blog more often. You guys can answer the questions too at the comments section or post them on your own blogs.
P.S. Thank you Camie for sending some of your Wildlings over my blog. Bloglovin’ realness is happening! <3