My goal for blogging started as posting as much as possible setting a personal gauge of 4 times a month or weekly in that case. Guess I have reached my goal and went beyond it. I just hope that when work finally comes in, I would still be able to maintain how fequent posts in my blog come in.
Anyway, I am answering another volume of GTKY&M (check vol. 01 & 02) from which questions came from Camie.
- What’s a dish, that if you left your home country for a foreign country for 6 months, you’d instantly miss?
- You’re given Php 60,000 by a really cool stranger to go to the airport and pick from any destination in the world to travel to that very moment where would you go
- What’s the most attractive trait (physical or non-physical) the opposite sex can have?
- What’s your biggest turn off? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be about the opposite sex but in general.)
- You’re feeling down and blue, what’s your go-to comfort food?
- As much as I want to admit that I’m a sucker for adobo (all kinds), I had totally developed a new food love and relationship with Vigan’s pinakbet and bagnet, or pinakbet with big chunks of bagnet. P.S. I’m still vegan, don’t worry. I have no plans of indulging on a bagnet anytime soon eventhough my personal vegan challenge will end in 2-3 days.
- I don’t know if Php 60,ooo is enough but I’ll pick the top sin city and my secret dream destination, Amsterdam.
- I’ve always been attracted by humor.
- I loathe people who are ungrateful, people who are not capable of recognizing other people’s act of kindness especially when it was a favor asked from you. I mean, is it that hard to say “thank you?” Really?
- Definitely chocolates. Need I say more?
Check out Camie’s answers here.
I am doing another volume of GTKY&M, originally from Camie, and thought of getting random questions from ask.fm since I can’t process interesting and fun questions to answer. I just continuously clicked the “get random question” button on the site until I came up with 5 questions that I think are striking and thought-provoking.
Questions & Answers:
1. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
I have been recording my dreams, the ones I remember of course, since the first week of February and the strangest to date was about my favorite guy in One Direction. Hahaha. No kidding but the story was like I was in a crowd near the stage where Louis was. I can’t remember well but I think there was no concert. It was just him and the other boys were MIA. I shouted his name then he glanced at me and gave me a dirty finger. BUT I ALMOST PASSED OUT BECAUSE I WAS SO OVERWHELMED. I WAS DISRESPECTED IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY, GUYS.
2. What time do you normally wake up?
I normally wake up 8:00-9:00 AM and rarely past 9. I’m a morning person and to be honest, it’s no trouble for me getting up at 5 or 6 in the morning.
3. If you could be half man half animal, which animal would you choose?
I’d say a bird. Because wings = flight. Who wouldn’t want to fly in an instant? 😉
4. If you were given a time machine to travel backwards in time, what are the three mistakes that you would want to rectify?
Wow, this is tough but I’d tell three things that maybe I kind of regret and not necessarily mistakes that I made. First, I would’ve wanted a different field of study in college. I did survive engineering but it’s honestly not my craft. My friends know how I’m so inclined with culinary arts. Having said that, I’d love to go to a different school if I were to turn back time. I dreamt high of entering Enderun as I browsed short and full courses online on their website during my college days. I was filled with frustration and I just can’t step out of my cage. Lastly, I wish I could’ve cancelled my braces attachment during high school so that I would have not ended in a terrible dental state right now.
5. What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
Strut the streets on heels and dress. Lol. 😉
You guys can answer these questions in the comments section or on a separate blog post in your own website. Let me know if you did!
I came upon Camie’s post of GTKY&M on her blog and it’s coincidental that I’m in the mood to answer questions so might as well do it anyway. The questions I’ll be answering (and you’ll be answering too, that’s if you want to lol) are originally from Camie’s which you can find on her blog. 🙂
- Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day?
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?
- If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
- You’ve discovered a time machine. Where and when would you travel to?
- If your life had a slogan, what would it say?
- I like the sunrise more than anything else. As much as I want to hit the snooze button in the morning, I would totally drag my ass off my bed and see the sunrise instead. I really like the sense of hope and beginning that sunrise brings. Everytime the dawn breaks the horizon, it knocks you off that there will be another day of hoping and dreaming.
- Wow. It actually took me a couple of minutes of thinking before I could give an honest answer about this. It’s indefinite but my answer is, I don’t know. I really and seriously don’t know. But hey, I’m not afraid. I’m in that stage where I’m still figuring things out, what to do with my life or where it is heading. I still don’t know in the moment but soon enough, there will be a goal that I’ll be eyeing on.
- The first person who came to my mind is Adolf Hitler. I don’t know much about him aside from the fact that he’s the infamous Nazi Leader and a German Dictator and Chancellor. I would love to know his other side of being non-ruthless because I am sure there is. I have read before that he’s also a prolific writer and artist besides his exceptional leadership skills.
- I’m not going far. It would definitely be 70’s-80’s, Manila. Fashion, music, lifestyle. Everything about this era is what I’m obsessing with for the longest time. I have been seeing photos on social media on how Manila looked like before post modernization and I swear I would not think twice of settling on that once beautiful city. It was once a beautiful city because right now Manila is… eeew.
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful.” Just because this world will never run out of things to be thankful for. 🙂
I had fun answering these random questions so I might do this on the blog more often. You guys can answer the questions too at the comments section or post them on your own blogs.
P.S. Thank you Camie for sending some of your Wildlings over my blog. Bloglovin’ realness is happening! <3