Hello! I’m kinda back, well sort of. I moved into a new space. Yay! Finally, I have my own domain again for the first time in 4 or 5 years, I think. It feels like home to be honest. I am so back in my niche. Though this blog is still under some minor issues, I’m really glad that I have it running now. Thanks to Mona for helping me because I felt like a noob all over again. Lol
Life updates? I’m still looking for work! The lazy ass in me is quite dictating my phase hence my current state. But yeah, hopefully by early next year, I’ll be able to find a decent job. Also, I’m quite estatic that the Holidays are coming because the family kind of planned a trip to the north by the end of this month. I only wish that it pushes through. Come hell or high water, I’m pretty sure that I’ll be setting foot in the north one of these days.
In contrary to my previous TSC post, this Sunday has got to be one of the most boring Sundays I had. If I had to pick up highlights of my day, those would be my dinner (because I developed a new love with cherry tomatoes) and me deleting 85% of my photos in instagram. Yes, I decided to get rid of my old photos aka the photos from my iPod touch and also the non-square images. With instagram’s update conforming to the new iOS, the feed would look so much better with square photos. So, I just have to.
C U R R E N T L Y…
- reading my twitter feed (as always).
- writing this lovely blogpost. But, I should’ve been writing my entry to my English Speech contest. That’s also a 150kw for grand prize. I am ditching the contest because I am pre-occupied by other more important things aka Korean language and Correlation courses.
- listening to GMA 7’s livestreaming. Oh god, I miss Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho. The best magazine show in local tv.
- thinking of the situation of my family back in the Philippines. Just a few days ago, our house got robbed. According to my sister, the tablets and some amount of money were taken. But yes, good thing is nobody got hurt.
- smelling the Nivea body lotion I just put on a few hours ago.
- wishing for Christmas to come fast. I am always ecstatic with such event. There usually comes a time when I already feel that the “Christmas spirit” is already there.
- hoping to find the nearest English Catholic church. We found a relatively near one, just a 25 minute walk, but the mass is conducted in Korean. So.
- wearing a loose maroon shirt and plaid boxer shorts.
- loving the fact that I got a paid part time job as a student assistant at the English Cafe. The job is quite easy because I just have to open the room at 9 am, maintain the cleanliness, wash coffee mugs, and sit infront of the computer. Definitely yay.
- wanting to go to Seoul really badly. I just hope nobody ditches the plan. And, I am praying to the most high gods for complimentary classes not to happen over the weekend because that is Seoul trip.
- needing to talk to mom, hence, a new simcard. I am planning to get a Korean simcard because my roaming has been dysfucntional for almost 2 weeks now. I really need to contact mom easily because, money. There.
- feeling a pain in my shoulder since I have been in a lazy position (on my belly) facing my laptop all day.
- clicking the livestream links for the local tv channels in the Philippines. I’m a television kind of person and I shall admit that I kind of miss the Philippine TV.
C U R R E N T L Y …
- reading my facebook feed and twitter timeline.
- writing a reply to a friend’s message at wechat.
- listening to the mechanical sound produced by the wall fan.
- thinking of whether attending or ditching the class tomorrow which happens to be not for credit.
- smelling the sweet aroma of conifers from pine trees just overlooking my open window.
- wishing to have a Seoul trip, still.
- hoping for a productive week because the 5 day vacation made me turn into a sloth, really.
- wearing a maroon shirt and plaid boxer shorts.
- loving the weather today. It did not rain but the temperature dropped. It was consistent from the moment I woke up until now.
- wanting to buy a powerbank for my iPhone just because the iOS7 upgrade is eating my battery life to pieces.
- needing sweep around our room. I feel a little bit uneasy with a messy room, so.
- feeling happy because of the ice cream I ate. I think I found my comfort food already.
- clicking my How I Met Your Mother folder because I’m starting Season 6 already. Also, my VSCO grid.
The 5 day vacation is almost over. The Koreans are starting to get back here at the dormitory. Really, what happened to my free days? It would’ve been more wonderful if we push through the Seoul trip. Nevertheless, I enjoyed exploring more of the city centers and downtown here at Gumi.
Join this blog link up!