In contrary to my previous TSC post, this Sunday has got to be one of the most boring Sundays I had. If I had to pick up highlights of my day, those would be my dinner (because I developed a new love with cherry tomatoes) and me deleting 85% of my photos in instagram. Yes, I decided to get rid of my old photos aka the photos from my iPod touch and also the non-square images. With instagram’s update conforming to the new iOS, the feed would look so much better with square photos. So, I just have to.
C U R R E N T L Y…
- reading my twitter feed (as always).
- writing this lovely blogpost. But, I should’ve been writing my entry to my English Speech contest. That’s also a 150kw for grand prize. I am ditching the contest because I am pre-occupied by other more important things aka Korean language and Correlation courses.
- listening to GMA 7’s livestreaming. Oh god, I miss Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho. The best magazine show in local tv.
- thinking of the situation of my family back in the Philippines. Just a few days ago, our house got robbed. According to my sister, the tablets and some amount of money were taken. But yes, good thing is nobody got hurt.
- smelling the Nivea body lotion I just put on a few hours ago.
- wishing for Christmas to come fast. I am always ecstatic with such event. There usually comes a time when I already feel that the “Christmas spirit” is already there.
- hoping to find the nearest English Catholic church. We found a relatively near one, just a 25 minute walk, but the mass is conducted in Korean. So.
- wearing a loose maroon shirt and plaid boxer shorts.
- loving the fact that I got a paid part time job as a student assistant at the English Cafe. The job is quite easy because I just have to open the room at 9 am, maintain the cleanliness, wash coffee mugs, and sit infront of the computer. Definitely yay.
- wanting to go to Seoul really badly. I just hope nobody ditches the plan. And, I am praying to the most high gods for complimentary classes not to happen over the weekend because that is Seoul trip.
- needing to talk to mom, hence, a new simcard. I am planning to get a Korean simcard because my roaming has been dysfucntional for almost 2 weeks now. I really need to contact mom easily because, money. There.
- feeling a pain in my shoulder since I have been in a lazy position (on my belly) facing my laptop all day.
- clicking the livestream links for the local tv channels in the Philippines. I’m a television kind of person and I shall admit that I kind of miss the Philippine TV.
Hello favorite day! I woke up to a “21 deg. Celsius with rain showers” Gumi City. It felt good and it was like the heavens are helping the inner me who does not want to drag out of bed. I got up and made my bed anyway for lunch which happens to start at 11 am.
Let’s do this.
C U R R E N T L Y…
- reading dramas, whinings, and random bubbles in my facebook and twitter feed.
- writing blog posts. If you noticed, I published three different blog posts within 24 hours. I think that is the excited and talkative Chester right there. It feels good to write every now and then, I noticed. I just have to be consistent and I’m all good.
- listening to ABC Beatles station on iTunes radio. Coincidentally, I am wearing my The Beatles shirt right now. I think this is “Perfect Sunday” in the making. I love it!
- thinking of hiking to Keumho San. I heard beautiful things from my Korean friends. It would be great to go there at Autumn Season when leaves totally change colors and fall off from branches and twigs.
- smelling the aroma of conifers from the pine trees directly in front of my view. I am facing my open window, writing this blog post, watching the rain, listening to The Beatles. How perfect could this day get?
- wishing to attend more music fests. After what I felt yesterday, I knew I belong to music festivals. Sooner, I will be able to hit those events alone or with friends, as the case may be.
- hoping to visit the nearest McDonald’s here in Gumi. According to Marie (American friend we met at the LG Dream Music Festival), there is one near her flat which is still 20 minutes from the Gumi train station. It means an approximately 45 minute bus ride from KIT though.
- wearing plaid boxer shorts + The Beatles shirt + slippers. I am about to put on a jacket because it is freaking cold. Brrrrr.
- loving this day so far. Totes!
- wanting to open a Korean bank account. Yes folks, I’m on my third week of whining about how getting my funds from the Philippines. Damn it.
- needing to go to the restroom right after publishing this post. I have to take a dump. Lol, that was meant to be in my blog!
- feeling full still. I had lunch 2-3 hours ago. The menu was 4 pieces of seaweed thing and a piece of German sausage and a big bowl of bland risotto. Sorry, I have to say it needed so much salt and pepper. I finished my plate though, no choice.
- clicking alternately through facebook, twitter, iTunes, and tumblr. And oh, v-league.ph as well because I am anticipating a good game today.
Join this blog link up!
C U R R E N T L Y …
- reading my facebook feed and twitter timeline.
- writing a reply to a friend’s message at wechat.
- listening to the mechanical sound produced by the wall fan.
- thinking of whether attending or ditching the class tomorrow which happens to be not for credit.
- smelling the sweet aroma of conifers from pine trees just overlooking my open window.
- wishing to have a Seoul trip, still.
- hoping for a productive week because the 5 day vacation made me turn into a sloth, really.
- wearing a maroon shirt and plaid boxer shorts.
- loving the weather today. It did not rain but the temperature dropped. It was consistent from the moment I woke up until now.
- wanting to buy a powerbank for my iPhone just because the iOS7 upgrade is eating my battery life to pieces.
- needing sweep around our room. I feel a little bit uneasy with a messy room, so.
- feeling happy because of the ice cream I ate. I think I found my comfort food already.
- clicking my How I Met Your Mother folder because I’m starting Season 6 already. Also, my VSCO grid.
The 5 day vacation is almost over. The Koreans are starting to get back here at the dormitory. Really, what happened to my free days? It would’ve been more wonderful if we push through the Seoul trip. Nevertheless, I enjoyed exploring more of the city centers and downtown here at Gumi.
Join this blog link up!