Hey guys! It’s been almost a year since I… I know. I was still in Korea actually. Lol. I was caught up with a lot of things (mostly from school) that’s why I kind of neglected this blog again. What’s a more positive way to come back other than having this happy list. 🙂 This one is totally random!
- Passing my correlation courses which means…
- Graduating (August 2014) with a bonus academic achievement award.
- Feeling the love from my sister. (I may or may not blog about this.)
- Living a totally slack off life with co-reviewees turn best buddies in the best apartment ever.
- Cigarettes and tea.
- Watching movies in a movie theater.
- The idea of getting a tattoo.
- The idea of a person getting a tattoo for you.
- The ambience of a coffee shop.
- Gloomy weather and comfort food.
- Pizza and japanese food.
- Drinking sessions.
- Passing the ECE board exams despite the life style we had. (See item #4)
- Home cooked meals.
- Baking chocolate chip cookies.
- My panda stuffed toy and sleeping mask.
- Complete sleep.
- Going back to the province.
- Then going back to Manila again.
- Breakfast with the family at Tagaytay.
- New friends, old friends, good times.
- Being with the right person at the right time.
This list is an original idea by Camie from Wild-Spirit.
- Group picnic at Dongrak Park, Indong, Gumi. It happened 2 months ago (August). It was fun to be fair. We ate gimbaps, drank beer, and rode the bicycle all day. (#1)
- Getting a part time job at the English Cafe. I now work as a Student Assistant at the KIT English Cafe for the whole month of October. It’s an easy job and I get paid on the side, so it’s win-win for me.
- Hiking in a mountain at Yonghol-li, Gimcheon. Last month, I together with an Indonesian friend decided to meet up a facebook person who had been looking for a companion to hunt for pine mushrooms at a private mountain at Gimcheon. It wasn’t the best of experiences but I’ll definitely remember it. Well, I wouldn’t forget the fact that right before we started trekking, I saw a snake. After a minute or so, a different snake passed by infront of me. Well, I’m still alive. (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5)
- Seoul Trip (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3). I had finally set foot in the largest metropolis in South Korea.
- Kimi Juan, Camie Juan, and Ryann Reyes followed me on Instagram. I mean, yes? Click their names and see their IG feeds!
Join this blog link up @ Wild Spirit!
In contrary to my previous TSC post, this Sunday has got to be one of the most boring Sundays I had. If I had to pick up highlights of my day, those would be my dinner (because I developed a new love with cherry tomatoes) and me deleting 85% of my photos in instagram. Yes, I decided to get rid of my old photos aka the photos from my iPod touch and also the non-square images. With instagram’s update conforming to the new iOS, the feed would look so much better with square photos. So, I just have to.
C U R R E N T L Y…
- reading my twitter feed (as always).
- writing this lovely blogpost. But, I should’ve been writing my entry to my English Speech contest. That’s also a 150kw for grand prize. I am ditching the contest because I am pre-occupied by other more important things aka Korean language and Correlation courses.
- listening to GMA 7’s livestreaming. Oh god, I miss Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho. The best magazine show in local tv.
- thinking of the situation of my family back in the Philippines. Just a few days ago, our house got robbed. According to my sister, the tablets and some amount of money were taken. But yes, good thing is nobody got hurt.
- smelling the Nivea body lotion I just put on a few hours ago.
- wishing for Christmas to come fast. I am always ecstatic with such event. There usually comes a time when I already feel that the “Christmas spirit” is already there.
- hoping to find the nearest English Catholic church. We found a relatively near one, just a 25 minute walk, but the mass is conducted in Korean. So.
- wearing a loose maroon shirt and plaid boxer shorts.
- loving the fact that I got a paid part time job as a student assistant at the English Cafe. The job is quite easy because I just have to open the room at 9 am, maintain the cleanliness, wash coffee mugs, and sit infront of the computer. Definitely yay.
- wanting to go to Seoul really badly. I just hope nobody ditches the plan. And, I am praying to the most high gods for complimentary classes not to happen over the weekend because that is Seoul trip.
- needing to talk to mom, hence, a new simcard. I am planning to get a Korean simcard because my roaming has been dysfucntional for almost 2 weeks now. I really need to contact mom easily because, money. There.
- feeling a pain in my shoulder since I have been in a lazy position (on my belly) facing my laptop all day.
- clicking the livestream links for the local tv channels in the Philippines. I’m a television kind of person and I shall admit that I kind of miss the Philippine TV.