I can feel the time ticking furiously as I am writing and drafting this post because another week has gone like a smooth swift of the wind the past nights. It is Sunday once again and I am a bit oblivious where my week went. I know maybe this is just the counter effect of being idle at home, with no work to do besides preparing my usual breakfasts and getting some sweat in the afternoon from volleyball play. Don’t worry self, you’ll get through this, whatever it may be. A quarter life crisis? I don’t know. I call this a pretentious butt syndrome. Anyway, let’s get this started.
C U R R E N T L Y…
- reading South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami, my favorite author. I am halfway through the book already and I am still impressed on how Murakami can lay out a story as simple and as sleek as possible. It actually creeps me out a little because I know that the story would not end as I originally expected it to be. I still have 3-4 Murakami books waiting to be read and I cannot wait to dig on them as well.
- writing a grocery list because I’ll be hitting the supermarket tomorrow with mom after the bank errands that are quite urgent.
- listening to Beatallica for the past three days. I found this mash up band when I unconsciously went to the weird part of youtube. Haha! Their songs are basically combination of The Beatles and Metallica with a related title like Hey Dude and All You Need is Blood. The genre is metal rather than rock and a bit comical too. Fun band!
- thinking of the possible work I could end up to. But “Chester it’s not possible if you don’t show up on interviews.”
- smelling a pungent odor coming from the small farm beside our house. Eeeew.
- wishing to retain the megabucks in my bank account but that’s not possible because that 1M+ bucks belongs to mom and the company. But still, it’s my bank account, maybe I could splurge even a little. Kidding!
- hoping to get rid of the rashed in my knees and in my arms to which I don’t have the slightest idea where they came from.
- wearing the usuals, tank top and shorts.
- loving the hummus that I made a few days ago. I consumed the bowl myself in 2 days that’s why I am thinking making another batch some time this week.
- wanting to get a MasterCard debit card from BDO. That explains the bank errands tomorrow.
- needing a haircut because to be honest my buns would pass as a bird’s nest in no time.
- feeling a lot better right now. Re: Dental Diary.
- clicking through facebook conversations with my sister.