Here I am on TSC’s tenth volume! I’m really ecstatic that I’ve been making TSC posts regularly and I shall eye reaching a century post just like Sidda. I know, I know it’s still a long way to go with 90 more Sundays. But hey I’ll do it! Even if I run out of things to blog, I’ll not regret if there comes a time that my blog just contains The Sunday Currently posts.
C U R R E N T L Y
- reading Trisha’s & Yara’s first volume of #WanderFuckingLust at Thought Catalog. If you really want a convincing support on your severe case of Wanderlust, then stay udpated with the series.
- writing and drafting posts for this blog. Several recipes will be up in here some time next week. Likewise, I shall share the Burot Beach Valentine’s Getaway soon. I’ve been posting photos from that weekend escape on my instagram so you might want to check it out. 🙂
- listening to You and I, One Direction. What’s new?
- thinking where do I get raw cashew nuts and nutritional yeast? My vegan pasta needs a vegan parmesan cheese, ya know.
- smelling a really pungent odor since this morning which up to now I’m still figuring out where it’s coming from.
- wishing that my stray cat would grow fast so we could celebrate his 1st birthday and make hime a tuna cake!
- hoping I could settle for a day job already. Again, what’s new?
- wearing a graphic tee from Artwork and comfy shorts (idk how you call that) from Nike.
- loving the weather recently. I love it that it’s chilly the whole day and extra breezy at night.
- wanting to get a haircut already! I want my sides shaved a little bit. And recently, I have mixed feelings with my man bun.
- needing a full body massage. It sounds so good right now especially when your joints feel a little pain from time to time. A spa would suffice too. But where in this place? 🙁
- feeling a lot of emotions. Quarter life crisis, eh? I’m not sure! (That being said, I may or may not have entered the doors to the quarter life crisis club.) Maybe, I should read Camie’s tips on how to overcome such life event.
- clicking through twitter & facebook and sending “I miss you” messages to friends that I truly miss spending quality time with. Soon friends! <3