It’s March already I can’t believe how time, as years pass by, get a to tick a tad bit faster than the preceding one. I have yet to accomplish personal goals but I don’t worry that much because I believe that anytime soon I’ll be able to achieve what I planned.
C U R R E N T L Y
- reading tinyletters sent to me this week and Thought Catalog articles. Some of this week’s favorite would be 10 Strange Mysteries From Around The World That Are Still Unsolved and Trisha’s column, #WFL Presents: Travel Advice For Aspiring World Travelers Vol. 2. These thought catalog writings make me stay a little bit longer than the usual at night.
- writing/rewriting & editing some of my previous posts, changing title image headers, and just other minor revisions.
- listening the clucks and cackles of the chickens in our backyard.
- thinking of what to wear to the 1D concert. Help a bro out?
- smelling some fresh cold breeze. God, Manila I wish you have this.
- wishing an iPhone 6+. Yesterday, I went to Power Mac Trinoma and get to see iPhone 6 & 6+ for the first time. If it wasn’t a crime, I would’ve clutched at the 6+ unit and ran away.
- hoping to have a hair blower by this week. I figured out that it was the only way to have a neat hairstyle. Or maybe a cap to cover the
beautifuldisaster that my hair is.
- wearing the usual. Tank top + shorts.
- loving the fact that I am almost through my vegan challenge. I’m finally hitting a month of veganism in 4 days!
- wanting the Wes Anderson inspired travel bag. DUDE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IF YOU HAVE EVER SAT DOWN AND ENJOYED A BEAUTIFUL WES ANDERSON FEATURE. DUDE DO IT NOW.
- needing to cook vegan burritos tomorrow.
- feeling a little bit tired because 3 hour Manila-Batangas commute trips were never a joy, always a pain in the ass.
- clicking through my daily reads that I have missed yesterday.
I went back to Manila yesterday for the first time in two months. I realized several things. First, I hate Manila; too crowded. Second, I hate killing time in the mall; Where the fuck did my money go? Third, eating vegan when you’re out isn’t difficult as it seems. Several restaurants offer vegan options or even modifications in the original dishes in their menu. Yesterday, Cyma’s Leonidas Pasta and Mexicali’s Grilled Vegetables Burrito were my saviors.
Happy Sunday everyone! <3