I know it’s late! It’s officially Monday already but what the hell, I’m still publishing my 14th volume because I loved this day!
C U R R E N T L Y
- reading One Direction #OTRAMNL tweets and I can’t contain my excitement for the next show in Jakarta.
- writing this blog post alone.
- listening to the aircon’s mechanical sounds.
- thinking if I missed some personal things for tomorrow’s flight.
- smelling grilled liempo, still. Liempo is king.
- wishing to bump into at least 1/4 of 1D boys.
- hoping to be able to squeeze a quick workout tomorrow.
- wearing nike tank top and jersey shorts.
- loving the Caesar salad from Starbucks and Kale smoothie from Jamba Juice which I had for lunch earlier this day.
- wanting to see fucking One Direction. I’m so alive right now!
- needing to fix my things and squeeze in a little more pieces of clothing in my backpack.
- feeling excited, duh? How many times have I mentioned this?!?!?!
- clicking One Direction vines.
I’m flying to Jakarta tomorrow with my squad, Sherica and Mary, to look and hunt for 1D. Boys, get ready because we’re coming at yah!
Fixing this post when I get back home on Thursday (the least, assuming we won’t miss our flight). Laters ya’ll!