It’s Palm Sunday today and tomorrow’s officially the start of Holy Week. Have you booked your plans already?
C U R R E N T L Y
- reading reviews of beach resorts in Palawan and Batangas. We have yet to book somewhere for next week but we’ve been eyeing a resort just nearby.
- writing this post and our crazy hell Jakarta adventure.
- listening to the OTRA setlist mixtape in Spotify. I still can’t get over with the boys. 🙁
- thinking if I ate something spoiled or whatever because I’ve been to the bathroom at least thrice in the past 20 minutes.
- smelling coffee. Aaaaaah.
- wishing for Zayn to come back to the group. That’s okay, right???
- hoping to be able to return to my regular exercise programming tomorrow.
- wearing tank top + shorts.
- loving the view from Chapel on the Hill at Don Bosco Batulao. Photo above.
- wanting to cliff dive and snorkel and just basically taste seawater.
- needing to organize photos in my iPhone because my camera roll looks like a group selfie dump…. Well, it is.
- feeling excited for Holy Week, hoping we get to spend it by the beach.
- clicking online shops.
How about you? What are your plans for next week? Let me know!