Happy Easter everyone. I’m currently having a good time here at Pico de Loro with the family for some staycationing happening on the side. I’ve tweeted a few minutes ago that I’m missing this volume but since I’m alone at the lobby and the data is quite at its normal speed, might as well draft a post.
C U R R E N T L Y
- reading comments in moderation in my blog. I wasn’t aware that replying (and returning) comments would be such a task as well.
- writing this blog post alone.
- listening to the crickets which I think lurk from the trees in the lagoon across our unit.
- thinking of snorkeling tomorrow before going home.
- smelling a pungent odor from the room’s mop. eeew.
- wishing that we could stay longer here in Pico. But we can’t because the sister is going back to school on Tuesday.
- hoping I could wake up early tomorrow to catch up with the sunrise.
- wearing a shirt and super soft shorts that I bought from H&M.
- loving it here in Pico. I would definitely go back again and again!
- wanting to sleep earlier and refrain from waking up at 9 because it’s already late for me!
- needing a hair treatment because my hair is frizzy as hell.
- feeling a little bit energetic. Maybe because of the coffee.
- clicking my snapchat! Hit me at @ chestervizconde! Boo yah!
How was Holy Week everyone? How was the weekend?