Let’s pretend that I wasn’t MIA for almost a year. I can’t even fathom how I’ll explain the very very long hiatus that I took. Nonetheless, I still renewed the domain because I can’t afford to lose all the content I was able to put up the past year. Likewise, I know that along the way I’ll be needing an outlet to pour everything out that’s why there’s no other choice than keeping this blog in.
In an unpopular news, I am now employed! Hit the 3-month mark already!!!
C U R R E N T L Y
- reading some Asian food recipes that I intend to remake once I get home tomorrow. I’ll be whipping up the gochujang (Korean hot pepper sauce) that I bought the other week at town. Maybe a big bowl of bibimbap? YAS!
- writing , actually re-writing the notes I took down from work because I intend to be better on my job this year. WHAT CHESTER IS THAT YOU????
- listening to Hold On, We’re Going Home by Drake (Spotify is on shuffle. A while ago it was the entire One Direction discography playing. lol)
- thinking what I’ll be missing in the next days. My family’s heading up to Baguio for a couple of days and I can’t even join them because…. work.
- smelling nothing. I’ve been nursing a terrible cough and colds for a week now.
- wishing I could get more vacation days? Is that possible?
- hoping this terrible combo of cough and colds will go away.
- wearing my big shirt and shorts because OMG I GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT.
- loving my new laptop which I acquired through my own money. This is my first ever purchase using my hard earned salary. It feels so good!
- wanting to get my laptop a decent case and a screen protector.
- needing a haircut. Also, I need to get well soon.
- feeling a little bit better than the past few days. But I gotta get back to 100% asap.
- clicking through my facebook and twitter feed.
How ya’ll doin’?