I have been publishing adventure posts (and I only have one remaining) that’s why I thought of breaking the flow by making this list again. It’s been a while since I wrote a TSC post. Actually, tracking them back, my last one was when I was still in Korea. Let’s do this!
C U R R E N T L Y…
- reading bookmarked blogs that I have stumbled upon the past days. I hopped on a number of travel blogs and I have to say, Trisha’s my favorite.
- writing on my Starbucks planner because I have been like that the past three years. I have their 2012-2015 planners and I have yet to finish one. I always stop midway the year. Sucks, I know. But hey, for this year I hope to write on it regularly.
- listening to the ticking of the clock because I am goddamn alone in this house.
- thinking of the stray kitten I found earlier.
- smelling my hands and wondering where the good scent came from. As far as I remember, I did not apply nor touch a perfume, soap, lotion, or anything that may have caused this.
- wishing to see the Pope next time. Maybe in Rome… or Argentina. Who knows?
- hoping to find a day job that would finally suit all the personal conditions I have in mind. OR JUST A FUCKING JOB THAT PAYS DECENTLY. THAT’S WHAT I WANT.
- wearing a loose tank top and jersey shorts.
- loving the stray cat (in the photo) I adopted almost three weeks ago. I named him Tao (as in Taw) and he has been my tiny cutesy stress ball lately.
- wanting to write down some more recipes on my notebook from f52. I have started a regular change on my diet (not that I am eating less to lose weight, NO BECAUSE I AM STILL EATING HEAPS OF RICE OKAY.) which is going well on 2 weeks now. I hope I can sustain this for the next 3 months… years… or for life.
- needing to make flossing a habit and to get used to proper brushing (of teeth).
- feeling a little hurt because of my gums. I shall post a dental diary about this soon.
- clicking through old UAAP volleyball games on youtube.
I hope everyone’s ending this day with a bam… or not. Whatever it may be, cheers for good life.